Originally Posted by azblackhemi
Originally Posted by not_a_charger
David Crosby said that Mazarek sucked as both a keyboard player, and as a "bass" player. Not being a musician myself, I don't know if that's true or not. Also, there's the fact that the comments came from David Crosby, whose a-holeishness makes Glenn Frey appear pleasant. He also said Robby Kreiger and John Densmore were "pretty OK," and that Morrison was a poser, and "no effing good" as a singer or poet.

Why on earth did Melissa Ethridge ever pick David Crosby to be their sperm donor? If you get to pick the father of your child shouldn't you reach for the best?

David Crosby is an effing a$$hole....someone who willingly abused alcohol his entire adult life, only to get a liver transplant later in life, because he is a so called "star" .... and I'm sure there is no doubt, he jumped ahead of alot of really needy, sick patients, on that transplant waiting list at the time. The sound of his name fills me with the urge to puke If I got the chance to see him in person, he would get b%tch slapped hard.

Plymouth Makes It!