Originally Posted by Mr. Potatohead
I got tired of overweight over perfumed, ladies lusting over me and trying to get me to cheat on my wife, of course this was 35 years ago or so, ive had my own buzz cut clippers since. It was like going to hell and ending up in a plus size strip joint, ah the memories Ive tried so hard to erase are back. THANKS!

And let me guess...….they all smoked like dragons! Now all the hair dressers have to go outside to smoke. I had to work in Franklin, NC 2 weeks ago. After I finished my job, I thought "Ya know JD....you're 10 miles from GA!" I drove down 441 to Clayton, GA and found a little barber shop that was open. I wrote my name on the list hanging outside, and waited my turn. Sat about 15 minutes, and the dude came to my truck and got me. He checked my temp, which was my normal 96.9, laughed and told me I was freezing him to death! He took me from looking like Doc Brown in Back to the future to my normal look in about 10 minutes! Well worth the $14 it cost...and I gave him a $20 and told him to keep it!