Ok so here is my dilemma, I have a 1967 belvedere, that I acquired years ago, It has what I thought were 1970 disc brakes, long pin type. Well I have a rough wheel bearing so I thought no problem, new wheel bearings. Well the inner seal on the rotor doesn't ride on the spindle seal race. Looks like I have the smaller spindle seal race 1.73", and the rotor seals are 1.96 with an outside bore diam. of 2.625. Looks like the original seals that they list for the 1970 style rotor is the same as a 11" drum set, I have some of these laying around and they fit the spindle race but the seal falls into the rotor (obviously duh). I also have seals that fit the rotor but they are too large for the spindle.Is there a seal that fits both the rotor, and the spindle, maybe one not originally intended for this application? I also have some spindles laying around with rotors and calipers but they are drop in type , maybe 73 and up. Would it be best to swap these over? a lot more work though. I'm all ears. thanks!

Last edited by B1MAXX; 05/06/20 09:27 PM.