At 4 years old, mid 60's, we played in the garage while a family member built a Model A pickup hot rod. The adults would put my cousin and I in the bed and let us sand the rust off the cab. In reality they were drinking beer and could keep an eye on us. At about the same time a family friend bought a new Corvette coupe. I had many rides in that car and the shape and sound was like being in a space ship to a kid. In 68 I had all the original Hot Wheels and Tonka trucks. As a teenager the California Kid movie hooked me big time. In 69 I got to go with my grandma to pick up her new Crown Imperial at the dealership....then girls became interesting. All the hot girls were with the cool guys and their muscle cars. I became obsessed with both. Then some maturity and the quest for knowledge about how things work, Cars I got a handle on...girls not so much. I still have the old car bug and search daily for the next score. I just bought a 32 Chevy fire truck because it was cool. I have a Route 66 tattoo on my back with a Model T coupe hot rod and I named my first son Corvette. Ya I know but Belvidere just didn't seem like a good idea at the time.