Originally Posted by MR_P_BODY
Originally Posted by RobG

Myself or the wife.. we don't have to worry about where we get food.. I hunt, fish and have a garden
wave

x2 --- I have various animals on my rural property every day. Plus my son and I have a a farm in northern Michigan. We have chickens, ducks and turkey. In addition - another large garden and acres of berries.

Where is your other place.. we have 8 acres here in Romeo and 75 acres in Oscoda at our other place
wave [/quote]

I have 3 acres west of you in Addison Twp. and the farm is near Rapid City, just south of Torch Lake. We have 30 acres that we just planted 200 blueberries bushes on (plus all the birds). Best of all, we can hit the hole in West Grand Traverse Bay and fill the cooler with these big boys on the weekend.

We are planning a produce stand later this summer when stuff is ready to pick. It will be another year till the strawberries are ready to sell commercially.

IMG_1679[1].png

I am not rich...but I get off my ass everyday to make sure I am not broke!

Can we get the Mexican cartels to help us with our supply chain issues? They don't seem to have any trouble getting stuff from one place to another.