Originally Posted by moparmike1
This might be a better option:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-Battery-S27M-red-1966-74-Caps-kit/312326370230?

This seller has kits for green, yellow and red caps, along with matching decals.

Mike.

I'd rather have an off brand battery than buying that kit. What a joke! It screams "I'm cheap and here is my generic battery display". But these are very popular from all of the other Mopar forums I've read. Heck use 6 Coke bottle caps and save your money. But that's my opinion coming from a guy that doesn't care what the battery looks like as long as it's the correct fit and it performs. Also you will never see me having generic battery post connectors ever on my cars. I've seen $40,000+ for sale cars with cheap battery connectors on them. Pure laziness.

Back to this kit, for me it's a good name brand battery correct application or pony up for repo with the correct embossed lettering/numbering etc. And I'm not paying $300.00+ on a battery. So it's name brand battery and don't dive a rat's A$$ what people think. My hood will be shut most likely anyway. I'm so glad that I'm not a numbers humper, way too expensive. Just drive the DAMN car!!!

beer