Originally Posted by 2boltmain
Its obvious UT does thing on the cheap- real cheap. Thats cool. I got burned out years ago on Powernation-Horsepower TV builds with a million dollar budget. But I believe his low cost tips for suspension set ups- Is meant for 11-14 second cars and not 9 second cars? Its easy to bash Tony Defeo but the guy has credentials in the mopar world. I want my car to look nicer than the stuff on his channel (and it will) but I like his budget approach.

Yeah, if you have a 9 second combo you should already know what kind of car those sorts of tips apply to. His stuff is more beginner oriented (he says it all the time in the videos). I like watching his stuff. And really, hot rodding is not fun when you sink crap loads of money into it and cars are apart for years, so I like his budget approach too.

I think my favorite tip from him was running a vapor separator fuel filter. As simple as it is I had forgotten that they existed. I wish I had remembered and tried it before I put an Aeromotive pump on my car, it might have been a $5 fix for my vapor lock issues. The pump does make it sound racier though.

Flame on.

Now I need to pin those needles, got to feel that heat
Hear my motor screamin while I'm tearin up the street