Some non motorcycle and one that still haunts me to this day. A friend and motorcycle off road racing teammate and I decided to stop at the Grand Canyon on the way out west to a race. He decides that he wanted me to take a "daring" photo of him at the edge. I tried like h#77 to not do anything stupid but before I could get the words out he leaps into the snow and walks to the edge. He didn't know how close he was to the edge and how close to canceling our trip and his life shock You can see in the lower left of the Canyon photo his tracks, for all he knew that patch of snow could have been hanging over the edge with a straight drop to the canyon floor. I still have nightmares about that stupid move. I clicked off the photos so fast and then told him to get his @$$ straight back through his original footsteps!!

The third photo was taken somewhere in the Alps at the top of a road pass in Northern Italy or Switzerland, a sports car and sport bike small paradise.

The last one is for member friend AlaskaA12.........yes Jim "the other side still sucks"

Mike

IMG00394aa.jpgIMG00671ab.jpgIMG01142aa.jpgIMG00397aa.jpg