I have been working on my S/P car this winter, I removed and replaced the Koni steel single adjustable front coil over shocks with a set of Afco double adjustable aluminum coil overs(Thanks,Al up) and I had disconnected the inlet pressure oil line from the oil pump to the remounted mounted oil filter on the front motor plate trying to get the shocks in and out easier, that didn't work. I ended up disconnecting the lower A control arms to remove and install the shocks up through center of them, that was several months ago.
I didn't hook the oil line back up then and paid for it today when I started the motor up and sprayed oil all over the engine compartment realcrazy whiney I was planning on checking and maybe changing the ignition timing if needed due to changing the distributor before changing the coil over shocks over.
Luckily I was using a remote starter switch standing beside the drivers front fender and saw the oil spray out as soon as the motor started and got it shut off within 5 seconds or so, oil all over the engine compartment rantshruggy
My message is check twice instead of not checking, especially on race cars when working on them twocents whistling

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 04/09/20 11:08 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)