Or, so it seems. After being parked for almost 2 years stored in our basement garage, I was finally able to get it out. I washed it well, filled the tank with fresh gas, checked the air pressure in all the tires. Checked out all the fluids. So everything seemed fine. Drove pretty easy for about 10 miles, was running great. Then I go into a fairly easy curve, was running about 40 mph, I tap the brakes and the left rear wheel I believe locked up. Sent me sideways straight into about a 3' deep ditch and spun the car 180 degrees around. I thought the car was going to roll over.

I have owned this car since 1978, It is a 1970 'Cuda that originally had a 383, now a 440. It was completely restored about 20 years ago. Front discs, rear drums. Never had any incidents with the car all those years. It used to be my daily driver in college in the early 1980's and all through my early years working. It saw rain, snow, ice, I even drove it when a tornado was less than a mile away. Never had anything close to this happening.

Well, something got bent in the front suspension, the lower valance got jacked. The lower radiator support is pushed in. I am fine, just mad.

I am suspecting a rusty rear brake or fluid on the shoe.

100_7636.JPG100_7630.JPG100_7638.JPG