Yes, with the uncertainty of everything right now, we felt it best to move Spring Carlisle and the Import & Performance Nationals to later dates, Those shows were originally scheduled for April and May, respectively.

We're in a very tough position, as are all event promoters, because we have to try to predict the future. We can't do that so we are doing our best. We want to keep our guests safe but we also want to make every possible effort to have our shows!

As to what's next? We are looking at each show in the order in which it occurs. Therefore, the rescheduled Spring Carlisle date is being looked at and Ford would be next to keep an eye on. We are certainly HOPEFUL that this doesn't last beyond early June, but again, we can't predict the future. We have to take this literally day by day right now.

People are all over social media saying we need to reschedule Chrysler. What if we do and all of this is cleared up by mid June? Then we just hurt the show for no good reason. NOBODY knows when things will be back to normal. We're doing the best we can.

I haven't stopped working on the Chrysler show since this all went down. I haven't even slowed down! In fact, with the empty office, I've been able to get a lot more work done than usual. I'm still here every day doing what I do.

I'm going to leave work in a bit so I can go home and work on my '70 'Cuda and hopefully have it on the Showfield this year luck

Stay safe and take care of each other. I truly hope to see everyone in July!!

Ed