Originally Posted by Brewzer67
Originally Posted by moparx
i'm interested in this as well.
i have a gate like that i purchased many years ago from duncan motorsports [if i remember correctly], but it is for a forward pattern. i never installed it, so i don't know how it works.
cope's looks identical, except it's for a reverse pattern, which is what i need for the transmission i will be using in my charger [when i get it running].
beer

I have one but don't have it installed yet. I had one from Duncan motorsports before buying the one from John. The one from Duncan worked well when it worked but had some issues that kept popping up. The problem with it was that it was made of aluminum and very prone to galling and getting small spurs on it over time. Once that happened it was very hit or miss. It was difficult to be precise with it as it would get stuck mid-shift. John fixed that by switching to having them made of steel instead, so I am sure that problem will go away. The factory version was steel and worked awesome in a forward pattern so it should be good. I am really looking forward to getting it installed this summer.

Keep us posted on how it works out, thanks!