We've got 4 local shops so close together you could pretty much throw a blanket over all of them.
That being said, of the 4 I typically go to Advance Auto, but order the parts online for in-store pickup. I apologized to the Manager once and he acknowledged the online discounts made it a no brainer. He was pushing to be able to offer the discounts for walk ins, but it was shot down.
Auto Zone is sketchy at best. I went to the local NAPA a couple weeks ago and it was a ghost town. I got tired of dealing with their superiority complex but needed an industrial belt (they were out).
I've been slowly shifting to O'Reilly's. So far they have had everything I needed at a decent price and the counter guys a) know their stuff, b) don't have attitudes and c) are more than willing to give suggestions for other options if they don't happen to have what you need.
I will admit that wiper blades always come via Rock Auto. I can replace them on all 4 vehicles for what it would cost to do one if sourced locally. And yes, they are the same parts.