lLiving on the east side of the Cascade Mtns. and having to deal with snow and ice almost every winter I do forget not every ones daily driver is not a Ram 3500 4X4 blush
I got caught in the middle of a snow storm like you did last winter or maybe the winter before going to Davis, CA to deliver a motor to a customer after 5:00 PM when he got off work in the middle of the week. I had the studded snow tires on so going down was no big deal, there was a lot of slow drivers going down, coming back at 9:30 PM was another deal altogether. whiney
The CA CHP had all traffic stop about 15 miles north of Lake Shasta making people put on chains or turn around, I heard one of the Commercial CHP cuss a trucker out for not having chains, that really shock me shock
It took at least 45 minutes to go three miles to the stop, once I got through it and took the 97 north out of Weed is was clear sailing, 65 + MPH with almost no traffic up
Lots of snow in the passes but not so much east of the Cascades, the further south and east you go of the Cascades the less snow and ice up

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 03/23/20 01:22 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)