Originally Posted by WyleECoyote
Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass

I don’t think I’ll ever think of my 62 Belvedere again .... even though it’s nearly a 12 flat car with a 276 gear and iron manifolds.

What say you ?

Hopefully you'll think of your 62 Belvedere; again. And drive it. And when you do, if you're like me, you'll be, "Oh man, I missed you Belvedere!!" I bounce between my Hellcat Charger, 71 Super Bee, '09 300, 72 Imperial, etc, etc. and each time, I love driving each and every one of them, for their individual differences, for the cars that they were, for the cars that they are, and for the joy they bring me at the time I'm driving them. Congrats on the new car, and don't wait too long before driving ole '62!

WHYlee.... I hear you but sometimes you have to move on. I’ve had that car since 1970 .... but chit happens. I finally sold my northern Michigan property and I have until October to remove the remaining stuff with NO PLACE down here to put it. The 62 has been sitting since 04 .... and as itis suggested - part of it has probably melted into the ground frown

I am TRYING to find some storage space to move stuff here ... but the cost is huge and ALL THIS STUFF is 1500 mules away frown