I'm thinking strongly about heading out. This particular employee handles a lot of paper work, has contact with many here including me. I don't deal with the public, I interact with very few people here but he is one of them. Nobody works next to me, I have my own work area so I'm fairly isolated. We'll see what the GM says. I'm not saying he should make him stay home but rather that if they are not going to do that then I am not comfortable having to work around him for the next few weeks.
Bike Week attracts a lot of people, some are certainly not following a healthy lifestyle. It can be many people in small places that travel all around the Daytona municipal area. There is no way for anyone to determine who the infected person may have had contact with but the potential for people that he may have had contact with and people they had contact with, and on and on could potentially be 100,000 or more.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.