Originally Posted by A12
Originally Posted by jcc
So what became of the DUI driver responsible for Gary's passing?

For me I really don't want to know as the whole thing was a sad, sad situation all around.......I think the DUI was a young just graduating firefighter going home from a graduation party. I could be wrong but that's what I remember reading about at the time. My, at the time, 8-year old son Christopher and I spent the previous September at the Norwalk Chrysler Classic hanging out with Gary and Dart Girl and Gary took a photo of Christopher and I in front of the Moparts banner. I pull the photos up every May and smile and say a little prayer for both of them. Christopher remembers everything about that day, as I do, being one of the best days ever. Dart Girl let Christopher "drive" the Daytona Charger over to see Gary and take a photo as he sat on the wing. Later Chris and I went back pit side to hangout with Gary for a couple of hours before we headed home. RIP Gary and Dart Girl two good people gone but never forgotten by us.

Christopher and Mike angel

To each their own, but IMO deterrence is often supported by accountability, and that accountability in this case is unknown, so I asked.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.