Hoping someone has a seal part number as I can't seem to find anything that fits this truck. It's a Dana 60 rear with full floating axles. The VIN plate isn't exactly readable for the axle ratings so I'm guessing by what I can read it's a 3800 pound front and 4350 pound rear axle? The only other numbers I can read are 7000 and 8000. It has 12 X 2.5 rear brakes. The seal appears to measure approx. 3.625" outside diameter and 2.5" inside diameter. I don't want to remove it and damage it as it isn't leaking right now. There are no visible numbers or manufacturer ID on the seal. NAPA listed one for the D60 with 2.5 rear brakes but the outside diameter is too small. The inside diameter is good. I'm running out of options though so if anyone has run into this before and can shed some light on this I would be very appreciative, thanks.
[edit] I don't know if this axle is original to the truck, it's 46 years old so anything could have happened. The rear hubs have studs for the axles and BUDD is cast into the hub, it has 1/2" wheel studs.

Last edited by Guitar Jones; 02/25/20 10:18 AM.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.