Originally Posted by cudaman1969
Thanks for all the reply’s so far, trying to get as much info to go in one direction. Never had a Hemi on the street before and looking for decent drivability with a four speed and 4.10 gears. I do like the looks-appeal of the AFBs. Single four top is for the 4500 so I’d have to use an adapter for the small carb. Has anyone had experience with the rat roaster and stock carbs?

Driveability is very subjective. Driveability on the street with a four speed transmission can be super touchy. I'd start with the dual AFB setup since those carbs have nice idle circuits and driveability is usually pretty nice. I've seen people asking crazy money for those rat roaster intakes so another option is to sell that stuff for a pile of cash and then go buy something that will work really well on the street. I can't tell from your questions if you are more into driveability or looks. If you just want something to look great and you don't really care how it drives then the rat roaster is a good choice. If you want to be able to drive the car smoothly at slow speeds down residential streets then you should probably pull the trigger on a different intake.