Here's an example of how this can bite you. in our state there is a law that says your insurance company can't count windshield replacements against you. so my wife got two windshields replaced in two years and I didn't think anything of it. That was from State farm. Then Farm Bureau came along and gave me a really good rate on my commercial building and wanted to write my auto. They gave me an initial quote on the auto which blew State farm out of the water. When I said yes, they needed to collect our drivers license information and check the claim history. He got back to me and said they wouldn't write us because of the glass claims. I said that I thought in Minnesota they weren't allowed to hold that against you. They said that they couldn't use the glass claims to determine the rate, so they just chose not to write the policy at all. So it cost me a bunch of money to have to stay with State farm instead of switch to Farm Bureau.

Last edited by Hemi_Joel; 01/19/20 04:40 PM.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"