Originally Posted by 4263rdGen
Originally Posted by a12rag
Gotta wonder about the wagon or 2door, when everyone else seems to be going to CUV and SUVs . . . heck, FCA is killing the Journey for 2020, FWD only, 4cylinder only . . . they squeezed the $$$$ out of that 10yr old platform . . . and rather than evolve it, they are killing it . . .

The journey is based on that ancient shared mitsubishi platform (lancer, avenger). If the rumors are true I'll buy its replacement which is going to be a performance rwd/awd CUV available with a 392 hemi. Smaller than a grand cherokee and probably a good 1000lbs lighter. Based on this platform but with all dodge muscle styling and performance

Makes sense too, BMW, AMG, Audi, Alfa all make hi performance 500hp small CUV's and Dodge "the performance brand" doesn't even have one. Great only car for us in the north east

https://moparinsiders.com/dodge-is-working-on-a-new-performance-uv-to-replace-journey/

Hopefully with completely different wiring and powertrain than the Guilia/Stelvio, they are a total reliability nightmare, worse than the TIPM equipped vehicles. My employer has one of each for demonstrating technology and the things we haven't touched break all the time.

I hope they do something good - not much investment outside of Rams and Jeeps in many years.

'70 Duster 470hp 340/T56 Magnum/8 3/4 3.23 Sure-Grip