i think glass hoods are hit and miss. ive heard bad things about us body and most people say that aar is the best glass for a mopar. i used a us body source hood on my daughters car and an aar on my 68 satellite. both hoods fit fine. the aar hood took a bit more work to paint, but mainly because of the shipping, it got some scratches in it. you have to cut the scoop out on the us body hood and you dont on the aar. the people at aar were good to deal with on the shipping after they gave me the wrong price before i bought it. id buy from either again. however in my case id give the nod to usbody for being the better of the 2 hoods that i have. but mabe i just got a good us body hood. ive seen unlimited racewaeight hoods and i wouldnt wont one on my car. they are really light though. shipping is the big expense on glass parts if you live on the west coast. alot of the glass comes out of florida.

not all plymouth hoods have the body line in the hood. the aar does, and i believe the us body hood does as well.