I had a Magnafuel 270 pump on my old pump gas Duster that I couldn't jet up the six pack enough to slow it down in the 1/4 mile so I bought a Magnafuel 300 pump to replace the 270.
I flow tested the 270 with all three fuel lines into a 5 gallon plastic pail three times for 11 seconds, it flow within 3 ounces on all three test, I then replace that pump with the 300 and reflow it three times, it flowed exactly the same amount as the 275 rant whiney
I called Magnafuel and told them what and how I did the two tests and they told me by allowing the fuel to flow out of the lines with no restriction I wasn't loading either pump to its full capacity, They said to put restrictors in the lines and retest the pumps. I hook one line to a carb and that stupid(300 pump) flow almost 50 % more out of two lines shock
I ended up finding that I had screwed up the system by using a BG 500 10 micron fuel filter between the pump and the tank, I didn't know that all paper element fuel filters are rated at 10 microns realcrazy
Many ,many gremlins out there whiney whistling grin
Have fun Gus, let us know what you learn and find up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)