Quote:

I'm guessing it was a vinyl top car and the top was "deleted"? It still has the trim on the lower front windshield pillars. Are those 70 style A body buckets?

It's a 70 duster that I'm doing up like a 71 v24 duster(wedge 340 callout on the hood with black hood treatment) that's why is has the chrome on the piller like the vinyl top cars do. It seperates the satin black from the gloss black. It's actually a good way to tell the clones from the real ones, I thought it was a nice little touch to add since I had them kicking around. I'm been trying to decide if I want to change the seat covers over to the 71 style as I like the style of these ones as well. I thought hounds tooth would look pretty cool in it but these ones actually match the car alittle better with the dark grey inserts. I was doing this car up to sell to get the extra money to pay off a small loan and finish my charger but I think I'll just sell my 79 ramcharger instead as I dont think I'm going to be able to get rid of it. Thanks for all the nice comments .

5129041-71duster340.jpg (425 downloads)
Last edited by 79machocharger; 03/30/09 08:38 AM.