You yourself HAVE to WANT it to accomplish it... It took me 6 years to finish my Barracuda. I only got it done because I was tired of it sitting and not being completed. When I first bought the car I figured it would take me a year maybe 2 to complete as it was a SOLID project. I wanted to switch the car from a /6 to V8, update the rear to 8 3/4, give it a fresh paint job and redo the interior. It took me about a year to switch the drive train around, paint under the hood, door jambs, etc. I got the car in primer and that's where the work STOPPED. I don't really like body work and I had some other things that took priority over working on the car so I always found an excuse to not work on it. Finally in Oct 2018 I had enough and said I'm getting this car done to be on the road by spring. I spent alot of evenings and most weekends Oct to Feb to get the car ready for paint and finally got it painted. Ended up getting the car on the road in June. There's still some minor things that I want to do, like upgrade the front 9" drums to disc, but that's a weekend project for the winter time. If you WANT it, you WILL get it done, if not, you'll just keep making excuses and things will NEVER get accomplished.

cuda1.jpgcuda.jpg