Originally Posted by J_BODY
There was one thing about Billy.... he usually had his poo in a group before he left Phoenix for the trip to OK.. now the brothers were a whole nuther deal... laugh2 it’s got to be hard for those guys this year.... such a special time for the whole family.

The spark that has interested me this year is the Miller/Bowers/Shellehamer combo that’s being resurrected from Brads body shop prison Dart and Brett’s W8 mill.

I had heard there was a Mopar that was going to tear up one of the NA Classes but couldn't find out who. That is a team that can get it done.

The Street Race Small Block NA class is no Joke, I think 9.20s won it last year? Some of Brett's work has already been on the podium in that Class with Paul Corman's awesome Demon in 2017 and maybe earlier, Paul had engine trouble early on last year.

Jason Tabscot won the Street Race Small Block NA Class last year with a 9.29@145 average. I am pretty sure last year was the year his car ate some scoop hardware and he lost compression on a cylinder and just ran it that way the rest of the week.

Super Street Small Block NA was won by Curt Johnson(Most drag week class wins overall) with a 9.11@149 average.

Pics of Jason's Camaro and Paul's Demon

001-Day-4-Hot-Rod-Drag-Week-2018.jpgBBNa1t9.img.jpeg
Last edited by Bad340fish; 09/01/19 08:17 AM.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340