Just need some free advice if I can get it. I posted a while back that I windowed my aluminum world products RB mopar block. I borrowed a mill and cut out the broken sections, made some repair pieces, and had it welded back together, turned out really well, hard to see where it was broken. Took it to my regular engine machinist to get it bored for the damaged hole, and it needed a .010 bigger outside diameter sleeve, on the welded hole to make it straight, which took a month to get. The other bores had many runs on them and a few scratches, and as it turned out a little distortion from the damage and repairs. Anyway 4.50 bore is the next practical size to take it. The stock sleeves are 4.685 outside diameter, and with the 4.5 bore that leaves .185 and divided 1/2 that should leave .0925 wall thickness, dry liner pressed into aluminum about 1/2 inch thick, from what I saw on the damaged hole. My machinist thinks it will fly, what do you guys think? Camshaft fits in and spins free after the welding, so I think it might just be on the road to getting fixed. Mains look good with a straight edge as well, will see more when he align hones it. I have never tried to fix a block damaged this bad, just nervous I guess.