I have two on-going problems that I cant find a permanent fix for..

The first problem is broken motor mounts for the small block Duster.. I've wanted to stay with the rubber motor mounts since the Duster is a street car and is driven all over town.. However I seem to be breaking them too much.

Both mounts were new the last time the motor went into the car, which was about 2 years ago.. 6 months ago, we broke the left side rubber... which I think is actaully polyurathane mount.. I ordered new replacements and installed it.. 2 months later, we broke the right side, so once again, we replaced it. Almost immediately after, we busted up the left side again.

I dont want to go with solid or a motor plate.. Do I have options?

The 2nd pain in the butt problem is the leaky real main seal.

Last time the motor was out, the brand new rear main seal started leaking while on the running stand. We had to swap out 2 seals until we could find one that didnt leak.

About a year ago, it started leaking, so we dropped the pan and replaced it with the motor in the car.. This seemed to solve the problem until last weekend at MATs where it started dripping again.

Is this just a problem I will always deal with or is there a permanent fix for these dam things? and before anyone asks.. yes the oil splash lip thingy is facing forwards towards the motor...

Thanks in advance