I’m glad you had the opportunity to meet Billy Jeff... one can try to explain him, but you just gotta live the experience. I actually met Billy via this board. Back in the day we had Mopar Shootout Southwest events where at one grand meeting in Tucson his family travelled out for the event.... nobody went hungry for sure. What a wonderful bunch of people! There’s a few track memories.... the time he showed up for a Hot Teams event and had a leaky fuel line.... zip ties and a rag and send it!! His super street days where in a sea of stackers and totors sat this 94 1500 pickup and open 16ft trailer.... he was a racers racer 😎. This sucks.... our last banter centered around running the small tire class at MaTS. He’d bought some new wheels to run that class and then opted out.... now we know why. It’s crushing..... I guess we’re all on a schedule and most of us are probably closer to the end than where we started.... I just wasn’t expecting Billy to be called to the tower... not yet. I hope you get this note Billy... please be at peace and we love you man! Prayers to your family bud...