Nice articles! The red B'Cuda has been around a long time... handles well.

The black autocross Duster should do well, especially given the size of the tires.. suspension seems to be done well; good to see the driver's seat was improved... would make a good CAM-T class car.

Being that these are BB cars, IMO, they'd each perform better on a road course open track... HPDE/HSAX events.

Just so you know, Sean Sandberg (McNabb, ILL (north of Peoria, ILL), has been completing his '70 Duster for AX/HPDE/HSAX.. will be an awesome handling car where ever it goes.. and competes... to be out on the road very soon this summer. 340/5-speed. The Sandberg family always has their ultimate SCCA C/Prepared AAR Cuda to bring out and blow most every one else away.. in whatever they compete against.

SCCA's E/SP class was/is an awesome class... its hey-day was several years ago in the mid-80's--90s--early 2000s... with the best prepped pony cars (70s-80-90s) in the country nationally competing. The new CAM-T class of SCCA is attracting many more street-modified pony cars/muscle cars... and Pro-Touring-style cars... and is very attractive to get people involved in the pylon AX sport. As my own car is in the rebuilding stage for the past ~3-4 years, I may re-enter SCCA pylon competition... keeping my car optioned for either E/SP or CAM-T... pending tires and a few other mods. Unfortunately, the SCCA E/SP class has recently been allowing more overseas Import models into the class... not the right direction, IMO. Personally, I enjoy the hi-speed track events more than the pylon events... much more on-track time and allowance to use the car's power on a hi-speed track.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!