Originally Posted by 70duster340
First, I can only report on what I have read from the various websites that carry the items. They advertise that the pitman arm will change the steering ratio from 16:1 to 12:1. Since I have the 24:1 box, and none of those sites mentioned anything about that steering box, it led me to believe that they were only for the fast ratio box. None advertised about what the ratio would be if one was installed on the 24:1 box.

Second, I really don't take well to anyone, internet or otherwise, trying to intimidate me. If you can't give an informative answer or comment, don't bother me with your sarcasm. This site is for Mopar enthusiasts to ask and answer questions and pass along tech support and other assistance to those who request it. Nothing in my post required a sarcastic comment, reply, or pic. As I have stated before, if you don't have anything constructive to write, don't bother writing at all.
Exactly. If we are supposed to already know it all, what's the point of a Question and Answer Section?

Go feed your ego somewhere else if you don't have helpful responses.

Facts are stubborn things.