Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Kinda hard to tell from that video but to me it appears your rocker adjusters are screwed way to far in. In other words I think you need longer pushrods to hopefully gets your rocker geometry right. Most rocker manufacturers only want one to two turns out for pushrod oiling. A stiffer pushrod my make you think its fixed but you may find the next week link down the road.

The first thing I noticed were the Harlan Sharp rockers and lash caps. That tells me the geometry is wrong, just like it always is. Lash caps don't fix anything.

I was going to say don't buy pushrods yet and to call Mike at B3 and get his geometry correction kit but it was too late. They'd already bought pushrods.

Either HS is stupid or lying. You can't be in business that long and continually tell people if the geometry is junk to just add a lash cap. It's either that or they just don't give a [censored].

To the OP...your geometry is WRONG. I know you don't want to hear it, but maybe someone else will read this thread and learn from it. I say stop what you are doing, call Mike at B3 racing engines, get his geometry correction kit, install it and THEN measure your pushrod length. The adjuster should protrude out of the bottom of the rocker 9/32 of an inch. Correct the geometry and put the adjusters where they go (with lash) and then measure for pushrods.

Even at .080 wall that's a long pushrod to be that small and thin.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston