I`ve been racing a long time, since the early 80s. I guess watching my friend drive my Dart to 3 Eliminator Wins out of 6 races in 11.50 index and Winning the Track Championship, Myself Winning a track championship in 2013 would be high on my list. My wife doesn`t come racing with me too often, she came to Carlisle with me last year and when I Won the Trophy class in my D150 at South Mountain friday night seeing her jumping up and down cheering top end was pretty special as well as having her in the winners circle with me. It wasn`t a Win but a runner-up that was pretty special to us both: Back in the early 2000s I pre entered the Chrysler Classic race at Virginia Motorsports Park, I broke the motor in my Dart a week or so before the race and my spare motor was in a friends car , he was at the NED Bracket Finals. He came back Sunday and we pulled the motor out of his car and into mine in a couple days my car was back together a quick test and tune at my local track and we were off for Virginia, it took us more than double the time it should have as it rained the whole trip and traffic around D.C. was messed up because it was the same day a sniper was on the loose. i never ran IHRA before, never been to the track and was foot braking against transbraked cars, i dialed 11.80s I Won first round and kept going rounds, the guy i beat first round bought back and i had to run him again in the semis, beat him again to get to the Final, My opponent had me on the tree and i lost but still Won $500. my wife hugged me and said " I am so proud of you, you busted your butt to get here and look how good you did" I will never forget that!

IMG_0109.jpg
Last edited by 11secdart; 01/29/19 08:46 PM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV