Well, it happened again......I went to do one thing and an old car falls into my lap .

I bought a 66 Impala conv about a month ago and the title was not legible. So I tracked down the last titled owner and he agreed to help me get a duplicate title to make the transfer legally. Anyway, we get to talking about old cars, he's 73 now but was a true gearhead back in the day. He opens the garage to reveal a 67 Chevelle SS 396/4spd that is 100% original. He said he bought it in 1975 and that he has a 58 Chevy pickup with 51,xxx miles as well. Well he could tell I was into old cars and through our conversation I can tell he was/is a GM guy and I explained that I was more into old mopars but I still enjoy talking about all old cars. Out of the blue he tells me about an old Plymouth he has at a neighbors house and since I like Mopars he might sell it. The anticipation and excitement were hard for me to keep in but I did. The Plymouth is a 33 2dr sedan that he started to streetrod but lost interest in. Roof has been filled, new glass, interior started, recessed firewall, new fiberglass fenders(someone stole the originals) and has a V-8 never fired already sitting in it. He told me where the car is at and that I should go look at it, then I have first chance to buy it and his words were, It'll be cheap, I'm not going to live much longer and have no need for it anymore. Rather see someone get some enjoyment out of it ......Thanks Russell, I'll be making the 5 mile trip from my house tomorrow