My 511" low deck with CNC Victors and a ~.720/.690 cam @ low 270's duration was done at 7100. Somewhere on this site we have a thread where I published a bunch of installed height specs for standard length valve victors with various keeper and retainers (+.050, etc.)

I ended up using the following which is probably overkill for you but maybe close:

Springs: Isky 9999-RAD
1.600 OD, 2.00" IH, 240ish on the seat, 720ish open with ave about .90 to coil bind IIRC.

Retainers and locks:

Manley 7 deg Ti +.050 retainers and +.050 locks

Spring seat/locator:

.060" Isky (locator vs. cup gains .020 IH)

A few things come into play when setting all of this up. As you know the rocker geometry needs to be addressed or at least verified. Also take into account that the effective length of the exhaust valve stem is shorter due to the wider margin on the head of the exhaust valve. This also will tighten up you PtV measurements down in the hole.

Also ensure that you spec studs that are long enough to fully all engage thread in the head. I ended up using a mix of McMaster Carr and Indy 440 -1 kit. If you look at all of the victor threads there is a picture I posted with the various measurements of the studs kits commonly offered. Not sure why the mods don't organize that stuff in the tech archives anymore?

I'd re-post that stuff however it lives on old backup drives somewhere in my office.

Also of note: We used .040 Quickfuel air bleeds to restrict oil to the valvetrain in addition to adding a full groove to the cam. That seemed like a popular, no argument upgrade around this board lol.