as far plastic panels for 71/74 B bodies this is the manufacturing breakout

3 manufacturer of panels:

Accu$h/t, I meant, Accuform

PALCO

And some other who makes PERFECTLY NICE AND CORRECT E body panels where since the seatbacks are the same then B body owners just can get those for us. Can't tell manufacturer but the first seller of these was an old web seller not anymore on bussines called RM restorations or something like that, then Classic industries took those to be sold.

AND ALL PRICES ARE SIMILAR

Accuform makes all panels including the one year only 74 rear lowers. Trust me, piece of [censored]. Incorrect grain, and simulated seams are not even there as mentioned. They mold in black or white only.

PALCO, just decent for a driver. Grain finish is blurry. If you are going to use a full 71/73 PALCO set ( but A pillars ) maybe could live with that for a driver, ALTHOUGHT seatbacks side screws seats are unexistent, just a hole open there so original screws won't reach the hinges provision for them. Molded in Black or white, white is oversprayed to match a bit more the correct of color white, but still not correct shade

The Seatback panels I'm talking from an unkown manufacturer, the one making the E body ones are plain perfect and molded in correct color. If just they make B body ones!!!!

I have had EVERYONE in hands spent around $2K on interior panels to be still unsatisfied.

At the end, I got used A pillars ( a bit chalky close to windshield area but still decent ) and plain perfect rear lowers 74 panels to forget the accuform ones, just the used parts I got are black and need to match my white interior. I hate to use painted panels inside because paint ALLWAYS get worn due the friction no matter how good is the paint to discover the reality of the panel color... and my car uses to be a driver ( I built to enjoy it! ). Will keep the Kick and door panels from PALCO just because I have to live with them and will be satisfied just with the seatbacks from the misterious manufacturer I'm talking about. Sold the PALCO seatbacks to a friend who really didn't care how they looked. Dunno what the hell I will make with the accuform ones. Maybe sell them to somebody who doesn't care about correct finish.

I have pics of everything... somewhere.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela