Well the past few days we made some progress on it, primed the oil pump, running new steel fuel line, hooking up gauges and today were gonna pull the plugs a squirt some oil down the cylinders. Just got an altenator yesterday and the car should be fired up in the next few days for the first time in 20 years. So far its only been me and my dad working on it, my brother checks in occasionally and never fails to ask why the carb isnt on yet, so that is going to go on last

Doesnt look like much but its on jackstands and its slowly getting pieced together.

And my moms 67 notch on the right

*** Well i just had the garage open when some guy stopped to try and be funny..."hey are you tryin to make a hang 10 cuda or something" well how clever of him since there is a surfboard on the roof....ill try to get a vid of the first fire up but not sure if ill be able to hold the camera and smile at the same time. wont be able to work on it today since my dad is workin a double shift so he can take tomorrow off and work on it all day...should get alot done

Last edited by 69B3GT; 06/05/09 09:04 PM.