5- 10 minuets and it would over heat by boiling out of the overflow. Got worse the more I ignored it.

The 10 degree is specification on the under hood chart. This setting is what the computer bases the rest of its calibrations upon.

Yes.
I checked the fans with paper before repair also after removing them. Both rotating the same direction. Checked amp draw. One of my fans had the quick connector eliminated, it was hard wired. This fan showed less amp draw. Both were close to each other. I won't mention how big a pain it was to do. One reason I want to get a game plan.

The housing that the fans are in acts like the shroud. I noticed that on the underside, of the duck bill section, on top of the inside of the shroud, looks to have HAD a rubber gasket that would seal to the A/C condenser. There are a few small push in Christmas trees that looked to held the rubber in place. I plan to remake this missing rubber.

The front bumper was also removed during this over heating repair. I cleaned and straighten the fins on the A/C condenser. Also cleaned the oil cooler fins and replaced the 4' of rubber hose Shelby installed. Made hard lines for this.

The lower air dam air deflector support was in place.