Originally Posted By TONY_DAGOSTINO
62 MW blocks, ive seen there are also 2 bosses at the rear of the intake area, look similiar to water pump housing bosses, but of course not open. only HD blocks had those from what im told

I've not seen a lot of original 413 M.W. blocks but I'm going to say none of them used the H.D. industrial blocks to start with shruggy
I have used a 413 H.D. block to replace a original 413 passenger car block in a original 1962 Dodge M.W. Dart, the original 413 block in that car(not sure if it was the original proper block or not either) was already bored to 4.240 and it did not sonic test well either down
I had the 413 H.D. block bored too 4.250 and had Diamond make a set of reverse domed pistons to make 9.4 to 1 compression ratio so the customer could drive it on the street with CA pump swill back a long time ago in the mid 1990s shruggy
I am using a 1972 413 H.D. truck block in my 1963 Fury to mess with some of the local car show expert crowd devil stirthepot hammer haha
I'll tell them a story like I know what I'm talking about whistling
I'm going to tell them it was a rare factory option police pursuit car or something similar, it has a set of 440 Source heads painted the Mopar green and a 4.150 stroke crankshaft with a little over 10.3 to 1 compression so I'm hoping it will make north of 525 HP boogie

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)