Originally Posted By DAYCLONA
Originally Posted By StangGangRepair
70Runner and cbusters, I think you were right about the dutchman panel being replaced wrong. As I was loading it up to be shipped out, I removed the old carpet from the package tray and i can see somebody's crappy work. Looks like they just welded a new dutchman panel over top of the old dutchman panel as i can see the bottom of the old window rail once the carpet was removed. At least it is now somebody elses headache. Ill attach a pic for you to see this crap.

Thanks for all your help though and next time I get a dodge in here, I will reach out to this forum again before i buy 3 windows that wont fit!

Thanks Again!

That's a Superbird rear window plug installed over the stock dutchman panel, that's the way they were done, now you've opened Pandora's box for the popcorn crowd...

AMD has repro rear windows for 70 SUPERBIRDs.... retail is approx $950 IIRC...better hurry if you truly need it as it's a limited run, the rear window trim is available as well...$850, IIRC they have a package deal, window and trim for approx $1500

Holy Super Bird Batman! So.....is it possible this Roadrunner was one of those 70 Superbirds that didn't sell & had the nose removed???

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"