Just got home from testing at 41 tonight. After Clay City I brought my carb home because I thought it was not 60 footing for poo. Carb was clean inside so I changed the power valve which was leaking, and changed the primary squirter from a 28 back to a 25. I also took the time to physically check for TDC because I suspected I had a late model timing cover and an early style damper. My suspicions were confirmed, so I made new marks and got my timing down from 42* total to 34*

I have been running on either Marathon or Sunoco 93 with ethanol. Friday when I was at Casey's by my shop I saw they now have 91 with no ethanol so I grabbed some.

Weather was perfect tonight. Low 60's with low humidity. Much better than the crap I've been in where it was upper 80's with 60* humidity.

First pass off the trailer it went 13:37@100. That's .6 and 5 mph better than it's ever been.

Second pass was 13:05@103. Another .3 and 3 mph. shock

Last pass it was so dark I couldn't see the tach. I short shifted 2nd and 3rd and it still went 13:22@101.

All in all, with not much changing it picked up .9 and 8 mph, and it drove back up on the trailer under it's own power. To say I am happy would be an understatement. boogie

"Everybody funny, now you funny too."