Does anyone know a good source to track down the production numbers on 1979 Dodge Power Wagon? Read somewhere in a Mopar mag that only about 500 or so were made that year, far fewer than LRE's, which were about 5,000+.

The serial/VIN number is W13JF9S221750, and it is equipped with the following:

360 ci motor, 727 trans, Dana 44 front axle, Dana 60 rear axle, w/ 5 0n 5.5 bolt patterns, 6 ft.utiline bed, a/c, power steering, power front disc brakes, drum rear brakes, warn lockout hubs, 3.23 limited slip rear, currently in black epoxy primer ready for new medium canyon red paint, quad headlights, factory chrome mirrors, rechromed grill and headlight bezels and badging, Ramcharger bucket seats and console, reupholstered in black cloth. I purchased the truck in October 1998 with 124K miles, and I've put about 10K since owned. Engine was bored .030, and cammed with a crane mid-range cam, added air gap four barrel intake with Edelbrock carb. It was converted from full-time four wheel drive into part-time four wheel drive before I got it, but I added the Dana 60 rear, because the truck had two bolt patterns since it had the original rear end then. Also has Adventurer badging on dash. Missing fender tag though.

I appreciate any help, glad to be on the forum.

I will register my '79 as a classic truck in Texas when done. Thanks, RFish