Originally Posted By Sammy
Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Originally Posted By Sammy
What Steroids is Matt Hagen taking and please don't tell me that's hard training? The guy is jacked.

A bunch of my friends and I would spend lots of time on a farm 5 miles from my house when we were young. We loved riding the mowers cutting grass and tinkering in the main barn. The owner retired as a foreman in the mill so he hadn’t worked the land in years. He would grab a 16 pound sledgehammer and stick his arm straight out and slowly bring the head of the sledge down and gently touch his nose. 10 times, each arm. We almost killed ourselves trying that.

I'm pretty sure Hagen is not doing any farming and hasn't in quite a few years. Those bulging veins in his neck and arms are the tell tale signs of steroids. I'm wondering if the NHRA does drug testing? whistling

Well we know not to ask you anything as you couldn't even get this correct and all it takes it about 15 seconds to find proof that he still does and has been in 2018. He got a new tractor in March and posted a vid of him USING IT ON THE FARM.

But you're pretty sure, right? I'd put 20 grand on the fact that you never even researched whether he even still works on his own farm. Had you, then you wouldn't have made that ignorant statement about him not working on his own farm and that he hasn't for "quite a few years".

You're wrong. But let's not let facts get in the way of gossip. Smh. You have unlimited information at your fingertips but I guess you're just too lazy to research a subject before giving out so much misinformation.

FYI that's the definition of willful ignorance.