iagree
all these are E70x14 the BRAND in BOLD are what I've seen for OE tires on 1969 A-bodies
T72 WSW polyester cord (Firestone Wide Oval Deluxe Champion or Goodyear SPEEDWAY)
T73 RSW polyester cord (Firestone Wide Oval Deluxe Champion or Goodyear SPEEDWAY)
T74 WSW polyester cord w/fiberglass-belt (Firestone Wide Oval SUP-R-BELT or Goodyear POLYGLAS)
T75 RSW polyester cord w/fiberglass-belt (Firestone Wide Oval SUP-R-BELT or Goodyear POLYGLAS)

the "2P/4P" is the tire construction rating: "2 ply construction w/4 ply rating" & is common to all 4 of the above tires

Goodyear was the manufacturer that brought the performance 60 & 70-series fiberglass-belted tire to the car manufacturers as an OE tire during the '68 model year (428 Cobra Jet & Hurst/OLDS). Chrysler followed with POLYGLAS being STANDARD on HEMI & OPTIONAL on many other performance cars for 1969

I believe the Firestone SUP-R-BELT was not found as an OE tire until ~Jan. 1970.
I am wrong or the dealer that "carteravs" purchased his Swinger from got some SUP-R-BELTs from the local Firestone dealership to make the sale & "give the customer what he wanted".

2P-4P Firestone tire.jpg