Quote:

Quote:

It's your car, but personally I'd go with the louvers. Who gives a hoot what other people walking up to it in a car show are thinking? Most likely they are thinking "That is one badazz car!" and have car envy. lol. The louvers give it a more rounded look and are period correct. They add to the wow factor, IMHO.

If you don't give a hoot about what other people think, why bother adding to the wow factor??
IMHO, any nicely done pink, shaker, wings Challenger is "one badazz car". Even if it started out a green on green /6 car.

But if that car was orginally with pink, shaker, and wings that would definitly add to it's wow factor.

I agree with you totally, I was thinking the "wow factor" for myself, if I was in his shoes. I guess I'm selfish that way. Certain cars just look "right" with certain options to me, Like a Demon in Lime Light green and back hood scoops, etc. I would add the louvers if it was my car, just because I liked them, to make it look the way I wanted it to. It would just be so cool to have a car like that and to be able to sit back and repeat slowly to yourself over and over "I actually OWN this car!" lol. Did you see the new Challenger painted TA style in the general forums yet?