I was there had a good time racing was tough. 1st round I used up all my luck only ran 10.974 got around opponent 60' went from 1.863 to 1.920 what the heck is going on racepak didn't record because they made us went for ever shut it off didn't want it to time out turn it back on hit record again but it needed more time to start up oh well added more record time so I'll never do that again.
So I'm shooting from the dark I have a bad front shock strut that locks up from time to time and kills the 60' by the way it's coming apart and getting redone now didn't have any time off between races to have the car down.
2nd round pulling up in the staging lanes I look down and see my 1st number was .010 should be .020 change it back now I know why the bad 60' gave me a boost of confidence was setup to run close we go I look over looks like I got the light on her plan was to take the strip start catching up but 1000' goes by I'm still 28' behind according to crew chief
now I know I'm not going to make it push on her until she crosses the line bomb the brakes she wins her light .006 she runs 10.901 dang no way to get inside of that with a .025 light

best so far 8.53 @ 158.59 MPH 60'1.240