Originally Posted By WHITEDART
Originally Posted By DavidDean
I'm concerned, My new Ritter block shipped out Friday from Ritters headed to QMP. I was planning on having the cam tunnel bored to 60mm but I'm having second thoughts. I hope the newer blocks have more meat in that area. Thanks for sharing Shilo.
my block is there now. I'm not going to say it is the end of the world. Brad just did another one at 60mm. For another member here.. hopefully by the time your block gets their Brad and Mike will have a chance to study mine.. my motor would not hold the center 3 cam bearings since the day it was originally machine. Which tells me it's probably been cracked from day one it may not be a super critical area just a flaw.. in the design. They may all crack in the same area with no issue that is yet to be determined

My block is the one QMP took out to 60mm, I guess time will tell if I have any problems or not. QMP is the right place to send these things and you will not be disappointed with their work.

I think Shiloh got FU@€ED on his block, I wish Ritter would take care of him. Every time I talk to Kent I mention Shiloh’s deal

I think my block is different than Shiloh’s but that is just my opinion
Shiloh has plugs into water jackets in the valley, my block does not have those.
Many of the machining processes done on my block were done with a real good and very sharp tooling.

Anyways I wish Shiloh the best and I'm very thankful for the help him and Brett have gave me

Stay tuned!

Last edited by Biginchmopar; 07/23/18 06:06 PM.