Hi Darren,

Thanks, and it's great to see you and your team are going to bring a new G3 block to market - awesome news!

To offer more mental loose change...

There's also opportunities for intake manifolds (similar to Holley/LS modular offerings) as well as higher quality Drag Pak style intakes. If I had a manufacturing facility in my backyard, I would make a modular intake manifold that would accidentally accept the majority of the many aftermarket GM/LS top-half pieces and their associated throttle bodies.

As previously mentioned, a much needed front cover to match/fit the shape of the "bird house" on the block that would also directly accept aftermarket electric water pumps would make sense. It's hard to believe someone hasn't made one of these (Edelbrock comes to mind). We know that a motor plate would then mount sensibly too...

The aftermarket currently offers minimal, but reasonable product support for the non-VVT/6.1L based blocks and Mopar contributes some support as well. However, more G3 product producers would be better!

Myself, and I'm sure many others, are looking forward to seeing what the folks at KB will be offering for the G3 platform.

Can you offer a tease for when we might see something happen?

Thanks!
Mitch