I also run a manual valve body in my street car. Course I knew I would take it to the track sometimes. And myself I love driving on the street with it. I have had my 63 on the road since 2006 like that and my sons Dart since 1997 with a full reverse manual valve body. Heck I even drive slicks on the street and have been caught in the rain 3 times. Just drove nice and easy and I had no problems driving home. But you have to be smart and realize what you are driving and drive it right.

And I am not a manual trans wanna-be driver at all ( LoL) as I loved driving and racing my 4-speed 340 Dart I had years ago. But I broke a lot of driveline parts since I run my cars hard and would launch with the gas pedal going to the floor when the clutch came out. So for that reason I am very glad my 63 was an auto and I kept it that way since its much faster then my 340 four speed car was and has not broken any driveline parts so far. The auto is much easier on the drivetrain with sticky tires for sure and since my budget is very tight I am glad I have an auto I can manually shift in my 63. I would love driving it as a stick car if I could afford to put a strong driveline in it. And also with my bad knees and back the auto makes it much easier on me. But I have been a gearhead/hotrodder all my life so I love having the reverse manual valve body in my street car. Myself I would never want a normal shifting auto trans in my hotrod. Ron