What cools best is kinda general... I can comment on what cools well for me. Application is a warm BB stroker driven on the street X country and and road track including 20-30 minutes of continuous hot laps with 130'ish on long straight and 100'ish on the short straight. The car has AC.

Radiator: Mancini 26" "muscle car" downflow AL radiator
shroud: matching "Muscle Car" shroud
Pump: older MP high volume with anti cavitation plate
Pulleys: Provide around 7% overdrive of fan and WP. Meaning the crank pulley is a little larger diameter than fan/WP pulley. I run a ~6 1/4" AL crank pulley and ~ 5 1/2" fan pulley from Bouchillon. The crank pulley is a bit smaller than stock BB 7 1/4" and keeps belt speeds around stock with my faster spinning warmed up engine.
Fan: Currently a Bouchillon 6 blade with Bouchillon sourced thermal clutch. The car was first built with a MP 5 blade fan/clutch package which was wiped out by a "gator" (along with some other stuff).
T Stat: Originally Mr Gasket high flow. Replaced with Milodon high flow. Both seemed to work the same. It runs a bit below stat temp rolling and a bit warmer at a stop, especially with AC on. Temp measured by EFI water temp probe.

On a roll, including hot lap sessions, the car never goes over the 180 degree stat temp. At a stop in hot weather and AC on it warms up a little but does not overheat. The Bouchillon 6 blade fan/clutch setup cools noticeably better at a stop vs the 5 blade MP setup.